Welcome to Valentine’s week! I absolutely love this holiday because it’s all about L-O-V-E! It also tends to be about eating some of my favorite treats and indulgences. This year, I wanted to think about the upcoming holiday in a different way. Why not take this time to celebrate health and wellness with the ones that we love? You can totally use Valentine’s Day as a way to exercise with your Valentine. It really doesn’t matter if you belong to a gym or not. You can use these 10 items to get fit with your sweetie
- Bala Bands – Finally, fitness equipment that the two of you can share! These one-size-fits-all bands are perfect for workouts at the gym, in your house, or in your hotel room. With five different resistance levels, you have so many ways to use them for toning arms, thighs, glutes, and/or abs with your sweetheart! Get yours here and enjoy 15% off with code WENDYT20
bkrSpiked Water Bottle – As you get fit, you’ve got to stay hydrated. So why not do it in style? I’ve had one of these bottles for years, but I finally got one for my husband because the silicone spikes make it easier for him to hold. And, since they’re reusable and made from glass, you’re doing something good for the environment too.
- Hypersphere Mini – The journey to get fit often means you may get sore every once in a while. Take this little one with you to work out kinks, and give your muscles a massage when you’re on the go! Use it during your warm-up or recovery to boost your performance. Get it here and enjoy 15% off with code WENDYT20.
- Stasher Sandwich Bags – These eco-friendly silicone bags make it super easy to get fit and carry your healthy snacks and meals with you on the go. You can cook with them, use them to store your food, or even freeze your food in them. And since they’re reusable, you reduce plastic waste.
- Counter+ Brightening Facial Mist – Get that radiant after workout glow with this facial mist. It’s perfect for both of you because it refreshes your skin following exercise or a long day at work. Use it for a brighter complexion, even skin tone, or setting makeup. Plus, it’s alcohol-free!
- Bala Bangles – Looking for something extra to add to your workout? Check out these Bala Bangles, which are wearable weights that you can wear on your wrists or ankles. They are sold as a pair, and each weight weighs either .5 lb, 1 lb, or 2 lb. Plus read my post here and see what happens when I put them to the test!
- Deodorant Wipes – Use these babies for those in-between moments. You know, those moments when you’ve just worked out, but you want to go to brunch. Just grab a wipe and go! These aluminum-free wipes come in a pack of 15, will freshen your underarms, and will prevent future odor.
- Wellness Candle – Light this candle to create your own spa day wherever you are. Because of its calming aroma of jasmine, wood, and cream, you’ll find some inner peace and have no problem destressing and relaxing.
- Gym Duffel Bag – You can share it, or each can have their own. In fact, you’ll probably want your own when you see how functional this bag is! Because it’s spacious and sturdy, you may be tempted to use it as a work bag too.
- Sugar-Free Caramels – If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ll be looking for something sweet on the big day, but you don’t want to splurge too much. These caramels are for you because they taste like the real thing and are totally satisfying! Because they are sweetened with maltitol, a sugar substitute, be sure to stick to the serving size (or less).
Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends! Here’s to celebrating your health and wellness as you get fit with your sweetheart!
Mrs. Traylor is a Fitness Instructor, NASM Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach, AFPA Certified Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist, wife, and momma who provides actionable advice for positive lifestyle changes with fitness, nutrition, and wellness. Read about Wendy’s inspiring entrepreneurial journey, and subscribe to Wendy’s newsletter here!